sexta-feira, novembro 04, 2005

Gostei...


Gostei de ver ( na m t v - traduzindo - na minha tv ) o MTV Awards 2005.
Gostei muito dos Green day, dos Coldplay, da Madonna, dos Gorillaz, do Bob Geldof
Gostei pouco dos System of a Down e dos Black Eyed Peas
Gostava de ter visto actuar ao vivo os The Gift....mas ainda não foi desta! De qualquer modo
I'll keep my helmet on...


Driving you slow "The Gift"

Finding someone that cares for you
And I
I will dress my songs cause I care for you
cause I
I will take my time driving you slow
Driving out cause I care for you
and then
someone loves you but I don't care for you
cause I
I will get my love
cause I will be your love
oh no
there were times I could care for you
but then
I found that girl that's been smile for you
and I
start to be something
and I
I don't care
why should I care
I will get my life
cause I will be your life
Oh no
Don't look back

I will build my world
I will sing my songs
I will keep my helmet on